Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our travels...

So today is the first time I've been on the Internet since Monday morning. As usual when I don't have easy access, the entire time my mind has been racing with funny and insightful blog posts that will never see pixels.

We've moved into the new house with no hiccups so far. The kitchen doesn't have as much storage as we'd first thought, but a trip to IKEA will solve that pretty quickly.

Theo and I left Norfolk Sept. 5 to meet Ruth in Newport. After enjoying a few last visits around town and seeing Ruth graduate from DH school, we went back to Norfolk for a few days. Monday afternoon found us back on the road driving to IL for visits to relatives.

I'm pretty much brain dead at this point. Might have more to say about the trip but maybe not.

No comments: