Saturday, March 1, 2008

Comments on my news feed

The articles in the sidebar are the last 10 articles I've added to my Google Reader Shared Items feed. I often wonder if anyone bothers to read them, so I figured maybe if I added a permanent place for people to post comments about them, I could find out.


Just a note about these links: Usually I'm posting them because I find them funny, insightful or interesting (in that order), but I have nothing of value to add that would justify a separate post. If I do agree/disagree strongly with an article I'll usually say so in the main blog. Don't interpret the presence of a link as agreement with or approval of the sources or opinions you might find in that link.

With that said, post away. If by some happy chance this thread grows too long to be useful, I'll create a new post and reset the thread.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, I read your article links although I view them in Google Reader.

JA3 said...

Yeah, I'm sure other people read them but I think you may be the only one who would bother to click on the comments link. We'll just talk amongst ourselves. Maybe if we start ripping on Budweiser someone will show up and say something?