Thursday, March 19, 2009

Because I love to talk about myself

I wanted to note that the blog is now featured in the "Blogs2Watch" section of CinChouse.com, a community site for "military wives and women in uniform." They have a great variety of hosted and outside blogs from other military spouses, check them out.

Thanks to Meredith and CinChouse for raising the exposure of us guys those women in uniform leave at home. I hope CinChouse readers enjoy what they find here; you'll find we're not only about belching, scratching and beer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! It's our pleasure, John! Like I said, we've had a standing offer to the military hubbies to host you and it's an honor to have a great blog finally on board. We all have the same lifestyle.

Speaking of which, I may need a shot in that cup of coffee you offered...

Meredith Leyva
CinCHouse.com