Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My favorite coffee, on sale

Through April 18, online orders at Papanicholas Coffee are 20% off with the discount code "thinkspring". Papanicholas is probably familiar to folks who have lived in Chicagoland, as it's widely available in groceries there.

I like coffee that kicks me in the junk and steals my wallet, and their dark roasts are the real deal. Plus, it always arrives fresh, it's reasonably priced compared to the beans from the store that rhymes with "TarChucks" and just as good.

Even though they no longer have the Viking Blend that got me through many hungover Sunday mornings, I still order up several pounds of French roast every time it goes on sale.

(I'm not affiliated with this company and I don't get money for pushing their products.)

No comments: