Friday, October 24, 2008

My new furniture

With the recent move, I was finally able to justify purchasing an piece of pseudo-furniture I've wanted for quite a while: A giant, premium beanbag. What can I say? I'm a simple man.

I promised Diana some photos to illustrate the actual size of the beanbag, so I had Ruth take a few before she left:

From Theo, Aug-Oct 2008


Theo and Daddy relaxing. But Daddy seems very concerned that Theo pay attention to the book they're reading. What could be so important?

From Theo, Aug-Oct 2008


Well, THAT explains Daddy's concern.

From Theo, Aug-Oct 2008


From Theo, Aug-Oct 2008


There's more photos where these came from. I'm putzing around with Flickr and Picasa, trying to figure out if either one will be more convenient than my dot-mac galleries when it comes to integrating with Blogger and Facebook...

2 comments:

Paul Rinkes said...

i vote flickr.

CouponAlbum said...

How sweet pictures!! Your new furniture is looking more graceful and comfortable... Love it!!