Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trader Joe's, bastion of civilization.

So I went to Trader Joe's this morning, not because I'm running low on food but because it's something to do with spud and I'm still exploring all their products.

I didn't go into the beer/wine section last time I visited; I'm feeling pretty good about my beer supply at this point, at least until I can start brewing again. On this visit, though, I figured I'd take a quick walk down the last aisle, and what do I find?

OTTER CREEK COPPER ALE.

...and the skies opened, the angels trumpeted, the choirs sang, etc...

My favorite New England brewery, and the one I didn't think I'd be finding this far south. I paid far too much for a six-pack of Copper Ale, and I couldn't be happier about it.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOAAAAAOOOOAAAAAA!!!

The angels sing, play their harps, and now I am jealous!!

D

Anonymous said...

Tsk, tsk. Daddy's drinking all alone while little Theo screams in his crib with dirty diapers.

Unknown said...

If it was physically possible to have carnal relations with a store, I'd be in a torrid relationship with Trader Joe's. My wife would be too so she wouldn't mind.

rico567 said...

Yeah, put me on the jealousy list. I have two or three bottles of the Stovepipe Porter left out of everything we brought back from Newport. Maybe by the time they're gone, my MW Imperial Stout will be conditioned enough to drown my sorrows.....