Monday, April 21, 2008

Old blogger, new blog

My friend Tom Litchford, in addition to his own fine blog, has joined the group blog at Military Spouse magazine, where he's also a columnist for their print edition. I like seeing the blogroll under "People I actually know" get longer.

In addition to being a far more thoughtful blogger than yours truly, he's a fellow Navy spouse/new dad/coffee drinker/beer lover/cat owner/beard wearer/Big Ten grad. Now that I think about it, I just hope that after reading him, you all begin to miss profanity and a sporadic posting schedule enough to come back here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props :)

Don't worry, if a consistent and consistently entertaining reading experience is what your readers are after, I'm sure they'll stick around your blog.

Especially when they realize what an arrogant, elitist ass I am.