Wednesday, April 16, 2008

When Google Analytics goes wrong

The #1 Google search sending people to this site over the past three months is "furry boys".

Yep, there's my site, six links down on the first page of results.

I'm torn. Part of me thinks I'm happy for any visitors my mental wanderings attract. The other part of me thinks Eeeew eeeeeew! Eeeewwwwwwwww!

Just about the time I came to terms with this, I realized that the number two search was "diapers movie".

I haven't followed any links in those two searches, BTW. Just the thought of them has me rushing to the shower to bleach my brain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel better, here are some keywords that people used and were directed to my site.
"spam gibberish"
"borat's sister"
"I'm not wearing a bra"
"'red riding hood' little pu$$y"

WTF?!?!?!?!?