Thursday, December 13, 2007

I've been typecast

"Parenting blog?"

Expect me to double my use of swear words to try to shake off this label. Maybe someday I'll have my dream of a "drinking blog that occasionally mentions parenting," instead of a "parenting blog that occasionally mentions drinking."

Right, and maybe someday I'll be able to spell "occasionally" without the use of spell-check.

In truth, I need to post more regularly before I deserve any label. Of course I'm happy to see someone notice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't spell occasionally?

Wait, what?

I can't spell anything with an 'i' and an 'e' together.

D

Anonymous said...

Then there is your mother! We won't talk about spandex = splenda.

Anonymous said...

Does this type cast make movement difficult? Okay I know corny joke. I couldn't help myself.

What did you expect with a title like coffee and diapers though? One expect to hear about your child, not your brewing hobby silly.