Thursday, December 27, 2007

Now, I bore you with home movies.

I hate to be "THAT father," but if you're into cute babies, here's a clip of Theo and two of his cousins from Thanksgiving, taken with my Sanyo Xacti VPC-E1 and exported for web display in iMovie HD.




Before anyone mentions it, we have noticed my son's foot fetish and are coming to terms with it. I'm comforting myself by thinking that the people who founded Foot Locker, Payless and DSW probably behaved the same way at 6 months old...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a great parenting blog. I am adding you to my parenting blogroll.

Erik Maldre said...

I love how you see the arms of parents coming into the video to prop babies up and return thrown socks. My 7 month-old daughter would fit right in with that group. She'd be throwing her socks all over.