Monday, June 23, 2008

Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, Tits

George Carlin was so good at what he did for so long that a lot of people who enjoy him today (damn kids, etc) might not have even heard the sketch referenced in the title of this post. He didn't tolerate any bullshit or bullshitters, which I liked. Although he would probably call bullshit on anyone who presumed intimate knowledge of a celebrity based on a public persona, so I should probably just shut up and make coffee.

So, bye bye, so long, see ya later, take it easy, be cool, hang loose, stay in there,
and don't get run over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always had a crush on him. Don't know why. Hope he saves me a seat.

D

rico567 said...

He was my generation, and although I was never a "fan," he had his own niche. There's always this slight dark cloud that casts a chill, too, whenever anyone you consider of "your" generation comes to the clearing at the end of the path.