Monday, July 14, 2008

addendum

One of my current projects is taking some long hikes of Newport, bringing Theo along in the baby backpack a friend loaned us. This morning I covered 5.2 miles on the island, with no apparent damage to legs or feet (yet). My next goal is a walk from our house, along the entire Newport Cliff Walk and back, probably about 8 miles. After that I'm going to work on finding a walking route I'm comfortable with down to the Ocean Drive/Brenton Point park area.

This may be too much to do before the end of August considering what has to be done around here, but I can't spend every moment in the house...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must go for walks! This is for your sanity, Ruth's and Theo's. As you walk tell Theo about all the wonderful sites. Things will then get done in a timely manner. Wish I could help. mma

Anonymous said...

If I was there, I'd walk with you. Hell, I'd shoulder the boy too. And yes, you MUST get out of the house. No question.